The Veiled Kingdoms
- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Connecting address:
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: We use the name from Gateway.
- Genre & Theme:
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>email@example.com</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
Here is where the ad for the game goes. T H E V E I L E D K I N G D O M S
Act I: The Crimson & The White
Welcome to the embassy for The Veiled Kingdoms, a story gaming MUSH set in Victorian era London and inspired by Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series.
The Veiled Kingdoms MUSH is currently in development. The game is vampire-centric, and vampire-centric does not mean the game is vampire only but that most concepts if not all should be involved or touch on vampire culture. Vampire culture, in turn, is tied to the human culture of our setting.
The setting is not contemporary. This decision was made in the hopes that role-play possibilities would be less finite, and the system tVK uses is the system from Road to Amber. The RtA system puts control of the stories in the hands of the players, exactly where it should be.
Character creation is available now. We expect to open Summer 2008. For updates, check out our blog at http://blog.theveiledkingdoms.com
connect: theveiledkingdoms.com port: 4201