Tenebrae: The Emblem of Ea
- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Website: http://wiki.tenebraemush.net
- Connecting address: teenbraemush.net 4001
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: Maelstrom
- Genre & Theme:
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
With the ancient High-Artificers having passed from this world, the Civilization of Machines and Sorcery has fallen into nothing more but myth and legend--yet, their actions and legacies continue to ignite countless conflicts and spur the ambitions of those who would seek to follow in their footsteps.
For eons, Light and Darkness have clashed over the future of Gaea and now, once again, the age prepares to turn: the call for heroes has gone forth. In a world of vibrant color, brilliant life and exuberant atmosphere the war of the balance has come and the fate of the future lies in the hands of a destined, determined few.
Explore and contribute to the history of a sophisticated world of high-sorcery and arcane technology. Gaea combines aesthetic elements and character archetypes popularized in games such as Final Fantasy and Warcraft with more classical fantasy such as The Lord of the Rings to create a world of cinematic heroic play. Some game features include:
Classes: Standard D&D classes are available here and many have additional options adapted into play for them. In addition we have several house-classes and house prestige classes tied to the game world.
Plots: Player Run Plots are permitted. Contribute to the unfolding history of the world through Player Run Plots and Over-Arcing Dungeon Master plots.