- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Connecting address: spheresmux.net 7777
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: Judge Dredd
- Genre & Theme:
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>firstname.lastname@example.org</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
Spheres is a role playing environment very loosely related to Jack L. Chalker's Well World series. Essentially the game world consists of an infinite plane of spheres, and within each sphere is a snapshot of a different realm. For example, there is a sphere in which gryphons rule over their medieval jungles, and another in which centaurs are making the dangerous traversal from the nuclear age to the information age. Focus is made upon the interaction of travelers migrating across different, foreign spheres. Players are encouraged to develop their own tinyplots, or even conceive and design their own spheres to add on to the game. This is a solidly in character environment; if you're looking for a place to hack and bash, or be all-powerful this isn't the game for you. There is no combat system, and no plans to ever develop one. We consider ourselves very newbie friendly, and are willing to spend the time to help familiarize people with our theme. All that is necessary to play in the game is a positive willing to learn attitude, and a quick read of the news files pertaining to our theme 'news theme' and the info files regarding your species. (Type 'info' on the game.) If you are interested in serious, exciting role play then come on out and welcome! Others should apply elsewhere. :>