- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Connecting address:
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: We use the name from Gateway.
- Genre & Theme:
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>email@example.com</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
Here is where the ad for the game goes. Come to sunny Playa Sombria! Lounge on our bright sunny beaches, feast at our fine restaurants, and enjoy a small slice of paradise away from your usual troubles!
Oh? Not your speed? Well, just between you and me.. our fair city has a large history of strange and unusual things. Perhapos you'd rather explore the unexplainable with me? Marvel at the mystery spots where marbles roll up hill. Visit the standing rock that stares at people who go by. Perhaps you'll even see a jackalope!
Playa Sombria is a modern tourist trap of a city set in Southern California in the modern day. The game uses the new World of Darkness ruleset, and is set up to allow freedom to groups of players to run the stories they enjoy, rather than being railroaded by the staff of the game, who perform more managerial and janitorial duties instead.
Any and all spheres are open, with automated XP spending for many things, and a coder on hand to add code support for new things as needed. Drop on by and help create a story with us!
Site: sc.scworlds.net 2200