Los Angeles: A House Divided
"Pick your enemies carefully or you'll never make it in Los Angeles." - Rona Barrett
A House Divided is a MUSH based on Vampire: The Masquerade. The setting is modern Los Angeles, a sprawling metropolis with over 15 million mortals and scores of undead who hunt them. Upon this canvass, our goal is to create the finest, most engaging and politically complex Vampire MUSH in the world.
"How are you different from the other White Wolf MUSHes on the net?"
- We focus *only* on the setting of Vampire: the Masquerade; we don't even bother trying to fold in the other World of Darkness games.
- We have a streamlined role-play system designed to take advantage of the MUSH environment. Everything you need to play is available online.
- We have an extensive stat-locked lore system that provides ample surprises and mysteries for the most jaded of players.
- We support cooperative RP - a philosophy that draws on the maturity of the players to provide realistic and player-driven role-play.
- Any player can play a neonate level vampire; it's a Vampire MUSH. Ghouls and mortals are more freely available. Older vampires are application-only.
- Our focus is Camarilla society, with its politics and intrigue. While mortal society is present as a backdrop, our MUSH revolves around vampires.
<<< lamush.net 9021 >>> <<< http://lamush.net >>>