Hogwarts Express MUSH
- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Website: www.potter.fawkes.us
- Connecting address: potter.fawkes.us 3100
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: Dumbledore
- Genre & Theme:
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>email@example.com</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
- >>> King's Cross Railway Station <<<
High-built ceilings and cut stone walls tower over the built-up platform on which you stand upon entering the station. Large columns support the ceiling on either side of the track. One can see that the platforms are numbered up to ten, each indicated by a sign hanging from an iron bracket. The section that you are standing in is right near Nine. It is September 1st, sometime in the early nineteen seventies. Better hurry or the Hogwart's Express will leave without you!
Hogwarts Express MUSH is set in the 1970's during the period where Lord Voldemort's influence is building, casting its dark shadow over the wizarding world. Woe to the mudblood or muggle-lover who crosses the path of the Death Eaters. The ministry is in uproar in response to this new threat. While we have an active Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, along with an active and tumultuous adult wizarding world. Roleplay of a spontaneous nature is available along with planned TPs.