Glynrhos: The Guilded Age
- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Connecting address:
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: We use the name from Gateway.
- Genre & Theme:
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>email@example.com</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
Here is where the ad for the game goes. Welcome to Glynrhos: City of Guilds, City of Wonder...
Before you lies a broad avenue, crafted of carefully-placed white marble, pristine and gleaming, with green marble sidewalks along each side. Positioned here and there along the avenue are benches, carved and ornate - or plain and ordinary - benches of the same green and white marble, making the source of the city's wealth obvious. There are statues here and there between the benches, and green, growing things in pots. Here and there, too, on corners, stand sharply-uniformed and attentive guards, who watch over the area with narrowed eyes, as if to say, "we will brook no trouble here." In the center of a square ahead, a white marble fountain burbles clean, fresh water.
Glynrhos: the Guilded Age is a fantasy game based in a wholly orginally-themed world. Anyone interested in helping with playtesting, coding, or building should send an @mail to Ravensun. The game will be using a homegrown system as the basis for game mechanics.