- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Connecting address:
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: We use the name from Gateway.
- Genre & Theme:
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>email@example.com</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
Here is where the ad for the game goes. Welcome to the Cosmic Muffin embassy! Here, there are comfy beanbags to sit in and free soft drinks and juice for your enjoyment. And what's that? Fruit pies too? Wow, what a place! Surely it can't be bad at all, right?
The theme of Cosmic Muffin is diverse and eclectic; we started with that of when superheroes were fun, chiefly before DC's disaster known as Crisis in the mid-80s. Post-Crisis or Post-Zero Hour heroes are welcome though, as are heroes from other comic companies and even anime and manga...we're not picky! We just want to have fun! We even have areas of past, present, and future zones, as well as an extensive and exciting space grid!
If you'd like more information, please feel free to visit our homepage at http://cmmuck.tripod.com or please stop by the MUX as our guest at:
cosmicmuffin.servegame.com (220.127.116.11) port 2860
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please page or @mail Hushicho. And take a fruit pie for stopping in!