- Background: Here we give a brief, one paragraph summary of the background of the game.
- Website: http://pages.sbcglobal.net/catshavensabbath/CatsHaven/ (webforms are down so please read the notes above the forms)
- Connecting address: zor.game-host.org 4201
- Head wizard:
- Ambassador on Gateway: Sabbath
- Genre & Theme: Fantasy/Medieval with a twist
- Contact e-mail address: Put the email address in, such as <email>email@example.com</email>.
- Location: The location of the game.
- Code base: Do they use PennMUSH? Mux?
In our own words
Cat's Haven, a world with its own twist. Placed in a time when humans are barely a rememebred myth to make children behave, it still has its own problems. Magic runs rampant, as does chaos in varying degrees.
This is a world where gods walk the earth in their mundane guises, mages and warriors fight one another while the world's guardian makes sure things run smoothly, and the night life, has a life of its own. Original and common species are always welcome to make a home, so long as modern technology is left to other worlds. Although we are still fairly small, tiny plots ideas are welcome, and there's a chance for everyone to ask for high magics, immortality, or even a god character to play with. Just remember, No Humans Allowed.
- Status: Open!! (recoding to tinymux)
Come in! Enjoy!! Have fun!!!